It’s more than just a car, it’s your baby
A basic auto insurance policy provides protection to you and others, including:
- Liability Coverage for damages incurred by others if you cause an accident
- Permissive User Coverage for when you lend your vehicle to other individuals and they cause an accident
- Around-the-Clock Claims Support for helping you through incidents ranging from minor fender benders to natural disasters.
Most people also choose some or all of these additional protections:
- Physical Damage Protection for repairing your car after an accident
- Personal Injury Protection/Medical Coverage for assistance if you or your passengers are injured
- Comprehensive Coverage pays for damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized
- Uninsured Motorist Protection for damages you are legally entitled to recover from a driver without liability insurance or a hit-and-run driver
- Underinsured Motorist Protection for damages you are legally entitled to recover that exceed the at fault driver's insurance limits.